Need a fun way to practice or assess your students learning? Why not provide them a matching activity to prove their understanding of converting fractions, decimals, & percents?
• Students play this game in pairs.
• Shuffle cards and stack face down.
• On the player’s turn, flip over the card and convert as directed. If converted correctly, the player colors in the box with the matching answer. If not, the opponent has the chance to steal and color the box.
• If neither player is correct, no boxes will be colored.
• It is now the other player’s turn following the same
• Play continues until all boxes are colored.
• The player with the most boxes colored in wins.
* Suggestion: laminate the game boards and use dry erase markers
to color in the boxes.