Also included in
- Middle School Math Activities BundleThis Middle School Math Activities Bundle contains 44 products full of fun math activities like games, puzzles, and worksheets designed to engage and motivate your middle school students. Resources include digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavengPrice $116.60Original Price $145.75Save $29.15
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Bundle This middle school fractions, decimals, and percents bundle will give your students lots of practice and variety when converting fractions to decimals to percents and ordering rational numbers. Detailed notes for converting are included. The 6 resources incPrice $16.60Original Price $20.75Save $4.15
- Your middle school students will have fun practicing solving, graphing, and verifying one-step and two-step inequalities, unit rates, fraction, decimal, percent word problems, factors and multiples, and combining like terms with the distributive property with these engaging word association games!HoPrice $16.80Original Price $21.00Save $4.20
Fractions, Decimals, Percents Word Problems Jumble Puzzle Activity
Help your middle school students practice word problems with converting fractions, decimals, and percents (rational numbers) in this fun word association game. Students answer the questions and unscramble the words. Then they find another word or phrase that is associated with these words.
This resource includes:
- 2 games each with 15 problems
- Clue Sheet
- Answer Key
Check out MORE middle school activities below!
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multipliying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©