Fractions & Decimals Task Card Bundle
Products in this Bundle (5)
Fractions & Decimals Task Card Bundle includes 5 sets of task cards that incorporate mathematical skills related to fractions and decimals. Each task card set includes a variety of problems written in standard form and as word problems. Response types include multiple choice, short response, ordering, and fill in the blank. Each set of task cards comes with a student response worksheet, an answer key, and a blank page of task cards so that you can easily create your own questions.
The following task card sets are included in this Fractions & Decimals Task Card Bundle:
- Place Value Task Cards (24 cards)- Students answer questions about individual place value, rounding, ordering numbers, and identifying numbers in standard, written, and expanded form. Place values range from the millions place to the thousandths place.
- Rounding With Decimals (24 cards)- Students are asked to round decimals and round to the nearest whole number.
- Mixed Number Task Cards (16 cards)- Students answer standard problems and word problems involving adding and subtracting with mixed numbers. Both common and uncommon denominators are used. Some cards also ask students to convert a mixed number into an improper fraction or to convert an improper fraction into a mixed number.
- Adding & Subtracting Fractions Task Cards (16 cards)- Students answer standard problems and word problems involving adding and subtracting with fractions. Both common and uncommon denominators are used. Single and multi-step word problems are included. In some questions, students will be asked to simplify fractions.
- Comparing Fractions & Decimal Task Cards (16 cards)- Students compare fractions (with common and uncommon denominators) and decimals.
Works great for math centers, guided instruction, partner work, or as a review activity before an assessment!
These fractions and decimals task cards are specifically aligned with Common Core Standards and the Virginia math SOLs. CCSS are listed at the top of this page. Virginia SOLs include:
4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.5
5.1, 5.2, 5.6
If you like this product, please follow my store by clicking 'follow me' at the top of my store page. Thank you!
Other products you may be interested in:
Comparing Fractions and Decimals Centers
5th Grade Interactive Math Notes BUNDLE
4th Grade Interactive Math Notes BUNDLE