Help your students consolidate their knowledge of fraction, decimal and percent conversions with this board game in a fun way. Simply print, laminate and cut out the cards and game board. You will need a die, some game board markers, paper to write on and a pencil to play. Enjoy!
This product includes:
1 game board
36 fraction, decimal and percent game cards
In both colour and B&W
Game Instructions: (2 Players)
1. Place game cards face down in a neat pile.
2. Player 1 picks up a card from the deck. On the card will either be a fraction, decimal or percent. The player needs to write down the cards fraction, decimal or percent conversion. For example: If the card drawn had ½ on it, the player would write down 0.5 and 50%. Player 2 checks for accuracy.
3. If correct, player 1 rolls a die and moves the number of spaces rolled.
4. Player 2 then takes their turn by picking up a card, completing the fraction, decimal or percent conversion. Player 1 checks for accuracy. If correct, player 2 rolls the die and moves the number of spaces rolled.
5. Continue until the first player to the FINISH line wins.