Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Bundle
This middle school fractions, decimals, and percents bundle will give your students lots of practice and variety when converting fractions to decimals to percents and ordering rational numbers. Detailed notes for converting are included.
The 6 resources include:
- Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents with Detailed Notes
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Word Problems $100,000 Pyramid Activity
- Ordering Rational Numbers Find the Pattern Activity
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Digital Escape Room
- Modeling Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Growth Mindset Activity
- Fractions, Decimals, Percents Find the Target Number (3 Games) PDF and Google Slides
Check out the individual resources to see exactly what's included.
All of these items are also sold individually in my store.
Check out MORE middle school activities below!
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals and Fractions Google Form Escape Room
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©