** NEW COMPONENTS
1) COMMON CORE ALIGNED PERFORMANCE TASK (MINI- PROJECT)
2) THE Math Monster!! He munches his way through your math work and just loves hanging around! See if you can find him on each page!!
3) 5 total tasks, each task is aligned to CCS and includes: word problems, and short response!
CCS: 3.NF (Numbers and operations in fractions)
a) making fractions based on shaded/unshaded parts
b) comparing fractions
c) ordering fractions
d) finding equivalent fractions
f) Least common denominator
g) short response (detailed explanations)
h) GATE task (circle task)
i) performance task project (whole class MINI PROJECT)
* Detailed steps for students to follow
This document includes differentiated tasks using the concepts of Webb’s Depth of Knowledge. The tasks are Common Core aligned and can be used for formal or informal assessments
The whole class does the star worksheet. This can be the portfolio task to assess understanding. The teacher can then select the other activities each student works on. Sometimes, I’ll give my beyond level students the whole packet or let my on level students try and work on the beyond. It’s totally up to the teacher.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS FOR THIS TASK ARE ALL INCLUDED IN THE DOCUMENT!
The teacher can then select the other activities each student works on. Sometimes, I’ll give my beyond level students the whole packet or let my on level students try and work on the beyond. It’s totally up to the teacher.
* THIS DOCUMENT INCLUDES GRADING RUBRICS FOR EACH TASK AND AN ANSWER KEY!
Grade 3: 3.NF