This set of math games for partners will give your students plenty of hands-on practice working with fractions! These activities are perfect for math centers. They are easy to learn and students can play them independently.
Includes the following 5 games:
• Fraction Action - Identify fractions of a whole. Students match fractions to circle fraction models.
• Triple Threat - Identify fractions of a set or group.
• Fill ‘Em Up - Identify fractions of a whole and build whole units using fractional parts.
• Model Match Up - Compare and match models of like fractions (Match the circle model to the number line model of the same fraction.)
• All Star Fractions - Compare fractions on a number line and determine which is greater. Can be differentiated by having higher level students find equivalent fractions with different denominators.
✪ This resource is included in my Third Grade YEAR LONG BUNDLE
Connect with Me!
• Fishyrobb's Pond
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter