This is a set of 5 different fractions games for partners. They make great skill-based activities for math centers.
• Fraction Action - Identify fractions of a whole. Students match fractions to circle fraction models.
• Triple Threat - Identify fractions of a set or group.
• Fill ‘Em Up - Identify fractions of a whole and build whole units using fractional parts.
• Model Match Up - Compare and match models of like fractions (Match the circle model to the number line model of the same fraction.)
• All Star Fractions - Compare fractions on a number line and determine which is greater. Can be differentiated by having higher level students find equivalent fractions with different denominators.