Grade 6 Ontario Math Curriculum
Curriculm Expectations Covered by Product
1. read, represent, compare, and order proper and improper fractions and mixed numbers.
2. demonstrate an understanding of relationships involving fractions, decimals, percents, and ratios.
The product includes:
1. A Powerpoint Presentation
2. Student Notes Version of Powerpoint
This product is meant to be used as a visual aid when teaching Fractions. It will help the teacher organize their lesson/unit plans for this math strand and simultaneously help students to follow their teacher’s lessons by providing a visual reference to all the information. The resource will guide your students through the main topics that they need to learn to cover the curriculum expectations. Topics included are:
1. What is a Fraction?
2. Types of Fractions - Improper and Mixed Numbers
3. Converting Fractions into Decimals, Percents and Ratios
4. Equivalent Fractions
5. Comparing and Ordering Fractions
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.