FRACTIONS IMPORTANT FIRST STEPS
Identifying Types of Fractions
Reducing to lowest terms
Mixed and Improper fractions
Shading in fractions
These 2 full worksheets will give your students some great "beginning" practice in various aspects of fractions.
* * 56 EXAMPLES IN ALL!! There's A LOT of great work on here for the start of your unit.
See the thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail. (DOES NOT INCLUDE THESE)
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!