Fractions - Numerators and Denominators
1) Grades: 5 and 6
My goal as a teacher has always been to create educational resources that inspire students to get excited about learning.
The Fraction Worksheets in this product are great for teachers that are looking for worksheets that introduce Numerators and Denominators. Teachers can use these worksheets as practice worksheets, math centre activities, or homework worksheets. This product includes an answer key.
1) Which fractions have a numerator of ...? Numerators: 4, 2, 3, and 1.
Which fractions have a denominator of ...? Denominators: 6, 5, 8, and 4. - (1 Page)
2) Write the numerator and the denominator for the given fractions. Draw a picture to represent the fractions. - (1 Page)
3) The numerator and the denominator for the fractions are given. Draw a picture to represent the fractions. - (1 Page)
4) Answer Key - (3 Pages)
The following are two ideas you might like to use for the answer key.
1) If you laminate the answer key, you can get your students to check their own answers. The students can make the proper corrections and hopefully master the concept. These answer keys work great for Math Centres. The students are always eager to check their own work!
2) Teachers that are moving towards “paperless classrooms” are using downloadable educational resources in PDF Format as homework assignments on different technology devices. PDF Files such as this product would allow parents access to the answers.
Math Skills: Fractions - Numerators and Denominators
All rights reserved. This product is licensed for one teacher or one classroom. If you would like to share this resource with another teacher, please purchase an additional license.
Sharing, redistributing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is prohibited without prior permission from the author and is a violation of the Copyright Act.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org