Also included in
- These two resources can be used together. First, use the percentages resource so that the student builds maths sense of percentages and this will make it easier when the student completes the fractions resource. See the individual resource descriptions for more details Click the green star to follow$4.80$6.00Save $1.20
- These worksheets have been developed for students who may struggle with maths or have a lot of anxiety with doing maths worksheets. They can also be used with students who don’t struggle. This Bundle is a Google Slides format portrait on letter-size slide.Plus PDF which includes a black and white ve$4.20$6.00Save $1.80
These worksheets have been developed for students who may struggle with maths or have a lot of anxiety with doing maths worksheets. They can also be used with students who don’t struggle.
The purpose of the illustrations is to give the student visual clues to
hang their mathematical concepts. For example when dividing up
Pizza and pepperoni get the students to draw on the pizza illustration to cut it up and circle the pepperoni in 4 groups.
Convert fractions to percentages
When calculating percentages the examples have been developed to be calculated using a calculator so that the student can avoid anxiety with mental calculations. I show the student that the line between the numbers in a fraction eg ½ means to divide.
The last 2 sheets that explore discounts have the first example done and shows a 3-step process. Then each question has numbers 1-3 next to it so that the student can follow this process to solve the sums. See the preview.
Answer sheets are included, and the answers written in green
* 4 pages of math questions in colour
* 4 pages the same but in black and white
* 4 pages with the answers written in green
* TPT digital overlay - I have included answer boxes and some instructions on the
side of the pages. This includes the black and white pages. When assigning to
your students you may wish to leave out the Teacher instructions and the answer
You may like my other product visual percentages https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Visual-Percentages-5660443
I also have a free fractions visual tool available on my blog which you can download for free by signing up to my blog newsletter.
You will also find me
Naomi McDougall https://naomimcdougall.com/