This collection of worksheets contains 12 pages for your students to practice. The 12 topics included are:
- adding fractions
- subtracting fractions
- multiplying fractions
- dividing fractions
- equivalent fractions
- comparing fractions
- changing improper fractions to mixed numbers
- writing fractions as terminating decimals
- writing fractions as repeating decimals
- adding and subtracting mixed numbers
- multiplying and dividing mixed numbers
- changing decimals to fractions
These worksheets are all new and different than other products in my store.
You could assign these pages as homework, or for a quick warm-up at the beginning of class. They could easily be projected from your computer.
I think these worksheets would be very good practice for your 4th, 5th, or 6th grade math students. Fractions are so important to future math success!
A full size answer key is included for each page.