FRACTIONS REDUCING BLOCKS
* Do your students know how to reduce fractions well?
* Could they use some "different" practice in reducing fractions?
* There are 72 fractions to reduce in all on these worksheets ~ 72 ~ !!!
Each BLOCK on here has 3 fractions in it. Your students must CIRCLE any fraction that is NOT YET REDUCED to lowest terms.
There could be ONE, TWO, ALL three or NONE to circle in each block. They must check out each fraction to be sure, 72 FRACTIONS IN ALL!!!
* GREAT WAY FOR STUDENTS TO PRACTICE THEIR REDUCING!
* NOT for the beginner ~ SEE THUMBNAILS or DOWNLOAD PREVIEW ~
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- FRACTIONS FUN QUIZ!
- 25 written QUESTIONS all dealing with fractions! These are NOT EXAMPLES, but actual questions about fractions and their properties. Challenge your students as they have a little FUN! They might even learn something from this!
- FRACTIONS BUNDLE “TWIST” 12 WORKSHEETS!
- 12 FULL worksheets on ALL OPERATIONS of fractions including 4 pages of WORD PROBLEMS! ALL examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students THINK a little more. All levels are covered. NOT for the beginner!
- DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN
- 42 EXAMPLES IN ALL! Students must use the symbols < and > while comparing decimals. 3 FULL worksheets requiring students to compare decimals with one another using greater than and less than with their appropriate symbols.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!