Fractions, FrAcTiOnS, FRACTIONS!!
Fractions are a HUGE part of CCSS for grades 3-5. This easy to prep
fraction game is a great way to reinforce, review, and support your students’ fraction knowledge
. Based on the popular game “Sequence”
students will practice matching fraction cards to their simplest form on the game board. Not only will students be practicing math skills, they will also be using strategy with the incorporation of “Wild” cards in the deck.
This product would be great for math centers, test prep., or make multiple copies for whole class skill practice.
Students can play as individuals or in teams of two.
When you purchase and download this game you will get:
• Table of Contents and Teacher Directions
• Easy to follow Student Directions
• Equivalent Fractions Chart with “equivalent fraction families” (answer key)
• 2 Fraction Link-it game boards (one black and white version, one color version)
• Fractions cards (5 pages, 8 on each page, 45 cards total, one blank page for customization)
Please take a moment to check out the preview of this product for a clearer idea of the contents and quality of this item before purchasing. The preview contains many example pages.
Thank you for considering this product! If you would like notification about future items posted by Literacy Loves Company please click the “follow me”
button. All new products are 50% off the first 48 hours of posting.
Other product by Literacy Loves Company that you might be interested in:
Rattlesnake Round-up: Rounding numbers to the 10,000s Place
Allusions to Greek Mythology Mini-Unit
Equivalent Fractions and Simplest Form Card Game