This resource contains a fully editable and interactive 80-slide PowerPoint lesson on fractions focusing on tenths.
The PowerPoint covers
- counting up and down in tenths
- dividing objects/shapes into 10
- dividing quantities by 10
- dividing one-digit numbers by 10
- tenths expressed as decimal fractions
It contains explanations, examples and opportunities for students to practise what they have learned.
This resource would also be appropriate for older Special Education students due to the highly visual nature of the PowerPoint.