Fractions Word Problems Task Cards Activities Printable and Google Slides BUNDLE
- Google Apps™
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Use these 60 word problem task cards with your 4th grade or 5th grade students for a fun, engaging summer-themed activity! Have your students dress the part as they work through summer themed math word problems for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and customary measurementPrice $15.60Original Price $19.50Save $3.90
- Set your 4th and 5th grade year up for success with these 7 Fractions Task Cards. Skills include: comparing and ordering fractions, adding and subtracting, subtraction with borrowing, multiplying and dividing fractions (one set focuses on multiplying and dividing through area), and multiplying fractPrice $22.00Original Price $28.50Save $6.50
- 7 Fractions Task Card Sets and 3 Fractions Boom Cards: This bundle combo allows you to grab paperbased fractions task cards and digital, self-checking Boom Cards hosted at Boom Learning. The Fractions-Focused Boom Cards include the following skills: adding and subtracting fractions, multiplying andPrice $28.00Original Price $39.50Save $11.50
Use these 20 fraction word problem task cards with your 4th grade or 5th grade students for a fun, engaging summer-themed activity! Have your students dress the part as they work through summer themed math word problems for multiplying fractions, dividing with unit fractions, adding fractions with like denominators, and more. Turn your end of year math review into a celebration by transforming your classroom into a beach, luau, or summer vacation spot. NOW INCLUDES GOOGLE SLIDES FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM VERSION!
These task cards have been used successfully with 4th and 5th graders. With these "Summer Slide" themed word problem task cards, you can "Slide into Summer" at the end of the year with your 4th graders OR savor a few more days of summer vacation during your first week of school with 5th graders.
Word problems focus on fun summer themes like visiting famous theme parks, hanging out at the beach, ice cream, summer cookouts, summer fruits, and family road trips. Word problems use real-world data and facts when appropriate. Check out the preview file to see some example questions!
What's included in your purchase?
✔ 20 task cards focused on Number and Operations Fractions
✔ 4 "summer fun facts" task cards (just for fun, throw these in for students to read along with their math problems)
✔ Answer key
✔ Student recording sheets
✔ Concept analysis charts for you to analyze students' areas of weakness
> > > Google Slides™ task cards for Google Classroom™ include all text boxes for easy typing of answers. Problem slides are linked to the final answer sheet to allow your students to compile their answers onto one answer slide. Check out the preview to learn more about these nifty features!
This set also comes in a "Summer Slide Bundle" that contains 60 task cards.
Read all about how I used these task cards to create a fun end of the year/beginning of the year math event for my students:
⇒ Slide into Summer Low Prep-High Engagement Math Event
Want a different set from the series?
❱ ❱ ❱ Summer Slide Number and Operations Set
❱ ❱ ❱ Summer Slide Measurement Set
❱ ❱ ❱ Summer Slide Fractions Set
Common Core Standards (aligned with 4th/5th grade)
4.NF.1, 4.NF.3, 4.NF.3a, 4.NF.3c, 4.NF.3d, 4.NF.4, 4.NF.4c, 5.NF.4, 5.NF.4a, 5.NF.7a, 5.NF.7b, 5.NF.7c
Looking for more real-world themed task cards?
Multiply and Divide Fractions Task Cards: Cupcake Shop Theme
Multiply and Divide Fractions Task Cards: House Plans Theme (using area)
Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators: Candy Shop Theme
Subtracting Fractions with Regrouping/Borrowing (Three Levels of Difficulty)
Comparing and Ordering Fractions (Teach 4 Different Methods)
Multiplying Fractions by Fractions and by Whole Numbers (includes visual modeling)
Summer Slide: 4th Grade Review/Beginning of Year 5th Graders Summer Themed Word Problems
Multi-Step Division-Based Word Problems with Different Number Forms
Comparing Value of Digits, Expanded Form with Exponents, Base-10 Numeral Form
Read, Write, Compare, and Round Decimals
Rounding Tens, Hundreds, and Thousands
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
FIND ME IN OTHER PLACES
Join the Tarheelstate Teacher Newsletter and Gain Access to the Free Resource Library
Blog ♦ Facebook ♦ Pinterest ♦ Instagram
★ Click on the green star next to my picture to follow my store and be the first to know about new resources! ★
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Copyright © Tammy Roose, Tarheelstate Teacher.
The purchase of this resource gives the buyer permission to download and copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution is also limited to single classroom use. Copying for other teachers, school-wide use, or school systems is only allowed with the purchase of additional licenses that can be added through your account under "My Purchases" at a discounted price.