FRACTIONS YOUR CHOICE 48 EXAMPLES
* You receive 4 FULL WORKSHEETS - 48 examples in all-!!
* Could your students use more practice in REDUCING fractions?
* Could they use more practice in changing MIXED NUMBERS to IMPROPER FRACTIONS and vice-versa? (who couldn't!)
* Here is what you'll receive:
* Worksheets 1 and 2 - students have a "choice"; they are given fractions and must decide if the fractions are already reduced; if YES, they write yes, if NO they must write the correct answer; 24 examples;
* Worksheets 3 and 4 - students are given either a MIXED NUMBER or IMPROPER FRACTION; they must decide if it's changed correctly; if YES, they write yes, if NO they must write the correct answer; 24 examples;
* A GREAT CHALLENGING WAY TO PRACTICE REDUCING FRACTIONS AND CHANGING MIXED NUMBERS TO IMPROPER FRACTIONS AND VICE-VERSA!
* Decorated for fun. Your download of 5 pages includes answers. By David Filipek.
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION OF FRACTIONS Word Problems
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on addition and subtraction of fractions, many involving BOTH operations in one problem.
- BASIC GEOMETRY
– 3 full worksheets all on angles, triangles, polygons, vertices and more. NOT for the beginner. These 3 pages will make your students “think”.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!