Do your students need a reference sheet/notes to go back to when learning Fractions & Decimals? This project was a LABOR OF LOVE for my kiddos... I knew my struggling friends would especially need these notes.
I have FOUR options available in this pack of notes:
* Skills vs. Aligned Headings- Headings with the skills at the top and for those of you that also use Pearson's EnVision Math 5th grade curriculum, I included pages with the lessons aligned at the top.
* Fill in the Blank or complete note options for both unaligned and aligned curriculum.
- Meanings of Fractions
- Fractions & Division
- Mixed Numbers & Improper Fractions
- Converting Mixed Numbers & Improper Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- Comparing & Ordering Fractions & Mixed Numbers
- Common Factors & Greatest Common Factor
- Simplest Form
- Tenths, Hundredths, & Thousandths
- Change Fractions to Decimals
- Fractions & Decimals on a Number Line