Fractions and Decimals Task Cards | Digital Google Forms | Test Prep
- Google Apps™
Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- Our 4th Grade Digital Math Task Card Bundle covers all the 4th grade math standards for the whole school year! $$$You save 30% when you purchase this bundle!$$$There are 34 task card resources included in this bundle....that is 3,194 task cards! If purchased separately, it would cost $127! $$$$YouPrice $71.40Original Price $127.50Save $56.10
This is a bundle of our Digital Google Forms Fraction and Decimal Task Cards resources with 704 task cards to help your students master Fraction and Decimals!
You save 30% when purchasing our fraction task cards in a bundle!
Plus you will have all the fractions standards you need for the whole school year right at your fingertips!
Students love our fun and engaging themed task cards and students love going digital!
This Digital Google Forms resource includes 7 Task Card Resources for your students to complete in Google Classroom. The resources include practicing all fraction and decimal strategies in isolation and then mixed strategy practice for each standard. This allows you to easily see which strategies your students grasp or which strategies they may need more practice with...genius!
There are a total of 704 task cards for your students to practice fractions and decimals.
The Task Cards included are:
★ Comparing Fractions (4.NF.1)-Contains 5 Sets of Task Cards
- Using Visuals (15 task cards)
- Like Numerators (15 task cards)
- Like Denominators (15 task cards)
- Common Denominators (15 task cards)
- Mixed Practice (25 task cards)
★ Equivalent Fractions (4.NF.2)-Contains 6 Sets of Task Cards
- Choose the Equivalent Fraction (15 task cards)
- Fractions Equivalent to the Model (15 task cards)
- Are the Models Equivalent? (15 task cards)
- Find the Missing Numerator (15 task cards
- Find the Missing Denominator (15 task cards)
- Mixed Practice (25 Task Cards)
★ Adding & Subtracting (Composing & Decomposing) Fractions (4.NF.3)-Contains 7 Sets of Task Cards
- Decomposing Fractions (15 task cards)
- Composing Fractions (15 task cards)
- Changing Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions (15 task cards)
- Changing Improper Fractions to Mixed Numbers (15 task cards)
- Adding Fractions (15 task cards)
- Subtracting Fractions (15 task cards)
- Mixed Practice (30 task cards)
★ Multiplying Fractions (4.NF.4)-Contains 5 Sets of Task Cards
- Multiplying Fractions Models (15 task cards)
- Fraction Number Lines (15 task cards)
- Multiplication Fraction Expressions (15 task cards)
- Multiplying Fractions (15 task cards)
- Mixed Practice (24 task cards)
★ Equivalent Fractions Tenths & Hundredths (4.NF.5)-Contains 6 Sets of Task Cards
- 1 Set of Match the Fraction to the Model-Tenths and Hundredths (15 task cards)
- 1 Set of Find the Fraction Equivalent to the Model-Tenths and Hundredths (15 task cards)
- 1 Set of Create Equivalent Fractions (15 task cards)
- 1 Set of Adding Tenths and Hundredths (15 task cards)
- 1 Set of Subtracting Tenths and Hundredths (15 task cards)
- Mixed Practice (Set of 30 task cards)
★ Converting and Relating Fractions & Decimals (4.NF.6)-Contains 6 Sets of Task Cards
- Converting Models (15 task cards)
- Converting Decimals (15 task cards)
- Converting Fractions (15 task cards)
- Converting Word Form (15 task cards)
- Decimals on a Numberline (15 task cards)
- Mixed Practice (30 task cards)
★ Comparing & Ordering Decimals (4.NF.7)-Contains 6 Sets of Task Cards
- Using Models to Compare (15 task cards)
- Using Place Value to Compare (15 task cards)
- Using Number Lines to Compare (15 task cards)
- Ordering Least to Greatest (15 task cards)
- Ordering Greatest to Least (15 task cards)
- Mixed Practice (30 task cards)
This resource is for you if:
★ Want to use digital resources in your class
★ Want to teach your students 21st Century Skills
★ Want engaged students who are excited to learn
★ Want students to get immediate feedback on their work
★ Want to save time
★ Want to go paperless...no copies :)
★ Do not want to grade
★ Want instant data
This resource is NOT for you if:
★ You plan not to teach your students computer skills
★ You don't want your students to be Digitally Literate
★ You love grading and running copies
★ You don't want engaged students who enjoy learning in a new way
Frequently Asked Questions:
★ I want to go digital, but I don't know where to start?
Check out our blog post on how to upload digital products to Google.
In this resource, we also include steps on how to upload a digital resource in 3 formats( written steps, steps in pictures, and a video tutorial) to meet your needs.
Easy-peasy! We promise! This is the easiest way to get started going digital.
★ I want to go digital, but my class is not 1:1. What can I do?
Guess what? We are not 1:1 either! We do not let that stop us from providing our students with a wonderful digital learning experience. We need our students to be computer savvy and ready for the state test.
At first, we only had 4 to 5 computers in the corner of our rooms, and that was okay. We used our digital task cards as one of our rotations and it worked out fine. Then we got tablets and we were 1:2, so we taught half our class and the other half was on the tablets. Then we switch. Genius and life-changing for us as teachers. We would never want to go back to life before digital. Digital is the way of the future.
If you have any questions, email us at: email@example.com
Need other resources for teaching Math?
Comparing Fractions Week Long Lessons
Comparing Fractions Math Centers
Need more Digital Resources? We bundles for all math domains:
Numbers and Base Ten Digital Task Card Bundle
Operations & Algebraic Thinking Digital Task Card Bundle
Measurement and Data Digital Task Card Bundle
Geometry Digital Task Card Bundle
You can grab all these bundles and save big here:
Yearlong Digital Math Task Card Bundle
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don't miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This pack is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution is limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.