FRACTIONS and DECIMALS TOGETHER MATCHES
CHALLENGE your students with these worksheets on matching equivalent decimals and fractions!
These two worksheets are quite difficult and require prior knowledge of the relationship between fractions and decimals.
Each worksheet has a column of decimals and a column of equivalent fractions on it.
Your students must match the correct decimals with their equivalent fractions. NOT as easy as it sounds and NOT for the beginner!
What's different about these is that SOME of the fractions ARE NOT REDUCED, but STILL equivalent with their corresponding decimals. This makes it more difficult to match them up with each other. It WILL make them "think" instead of just doing "drill work".
Please see the thumbnails or the download preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 4 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
(Fractions and Decimals Together Matches)
* ALSO AVAILABLE - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- Fractions Review and Reinforcement
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- POWERPOINT "FRACTIONS ARE FUN"
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- FRACTION WORD PROBLEMS ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on addition and subtraction of fractions, many involving BOTH operations in one problem. Students must decide each operation and then solve to LOWEST TERMS. NOT for the beginner.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!