This resource includes a pizza party, lemonade stand and picnic themed lessons, anchor charts, checklists and activities to teach fractions! I have also included a bonus activity to connect fractions with basic division and multiplication. I have included lessons and activities for whole group, math center and partner printables.
Students will read, regroup, compare and order fractions. They will also learn to share amounts equally.
I Can ...
- read and represent fractions (pictures, numbers, words).
- regroup fractional parts into wholes.
- compare and order fractions (without standard fractional notation).
- divide amounts into equal parts.
- combine equal amounts (multiplication).
This resource is Canadian and American spelling friendly.
For more printables and activities please visit me at: www.myideafile.blogspot.com