This is a zipped folder containing a PDF version and an editable version of a worksheet on Fractions of a set (and ratio) containing 3 levels of difficulty similar to the one that you can see in the preview.
- Lower ability – describe shapes as a fraction of a set (quarters, thirds and quarters) .
- Middle ability – as lower ability, but fractions up to tenths
- Higher ability – describe ratio of one shape to another in a set
Alternatively In our TPT store you will find a product for sale that contains the above, as well as:
- a more detailed 2-page lesson plan (suitable for trainees)
- a less detailed 1-page lesson plan
- a fractions of a set plenary
- a fractions of a set PowerPoint