★ DIGITAL Math Resource
Are you looking for quality, standards aligned math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless resource is specifically made for third grade
students to review common core standard 3.NF.2
- I can partition a number line into halves, thirds, fourths, or sixths. I can represent fractions on a number line.
★ What's Included?
- Links to download the Google Slides ™
- Directions on how to assign on Google Classroom ™
- Practice 1 - 12 slides
- Practice 2 - 12 slides
- PowerPoint Version
- Answer Key
Please click PREVIEW for more details
Purchase the BUNDLE and Save $$
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers who want to make math centers less complicated
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards aligned
Please note, this resource covers standard: 3.NF.2
Learning Goal: I can partition a number line into halves, thirds, fourths, or sixths. I can represent fractions on a number line. The only editable part of this file is the standard
, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state. You can also delete slides and add your own slides to the resource.
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org