1. Each player draws a card and writes that number on their first fraction number line.
2. Players one tries to guess their partner’s fraction. They choose between zero and one. There are 3 levels to differentiate.
3. Player one writes the number they guessed on the second number line. Player two tells player one if the number is larger or smaller than the number they picked.
3. Player two then guesses a number and writes it on their second number line. Player one informs player two if the number is larger or smaller than the number he or she drew.
4. Players take turns guessing numbers. The first player to guess the correct fraction wins.