FRACTION GAMES. Number Line models help kids understand fractions as lengths or locations between 0 and 1. Use for centers, stations, or group work. Play four fun games for review all year! This set is the BEST SELLER in this store among hundreds of card sets across K-8. The code 3F13 stands for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal. The original version was bundled with a BOOM deck and is available separately.
***The fourth thumbnail is designed as a pin to save to your math board.***
FEATURES OF PRINTABLE CARD SET
• 4 pages or printable math cards with 9 cards per page
• 4 wild cards to used during games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games to play
• A handy folding card storage pocket
• JPGs of 36 individual cards for discussion or assessments
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
• See the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide for a wide variety of activities and English/Spanish game instructions. And get the FREE Checklist of Grade 3 Goals written in student-friendly language.
OTHER 40-CARD PRINTABLE SETS FOR FRACTIONS
• 3F16: Unit Fractions and Fractions Equal to Wholes
• 3F16: Eighths as Fourths, Halves, and Wholes
• 4F11: Equivalent Fractions on Number Lines
• 4F11: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 4F21: Mixed Numbers on the Number Line
• 4F21: Mixed Numbers and Fractions: Thirds
• 4F25: Decomposing Fractions
• 4F32: Adding Fractions in Tenths and Hundredths
• 5F11: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 5F12: Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
• 5F23: Multiplying Unit Fractions Using Models
• 5F23: Multiplying Fractions Using Area Models
• 5F26: Dividing Unit Fractions by Whole Numbers
• 5F27: Dividing Whole Numbers by Unit Fractions
SEE LINKS TO MORE CARD SETS FOR GRADES 3-5 BELOW
Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes in your lesson plan book and use the codes as search terms to find the sets later on TpT.
40-CARD SETS FOR ALGEBRA DOMAIN
• 3A23: Fact Families for Square Numbers
• 4A13: Solving Simple Equations
• 5A11: Expressions with Parentheses
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
• 3B12: Adding 3-Digit Numbers
• 3B15: Multiplying Tens by Ones
• 4B11: Multiplying and Dividing by 10 (FREE)
• 4B13: 6-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
• 5B14: Understanding Powers of Ten (FREE)
• 5B16: Understanding Thousandths
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
• 3G12: Unit Fractions of Shapes
• 4G13: Acute, Right, and Obtuse
• 5G11: Understanding Coordinates
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
• 3M32: Counting Squares to Find Area
• 3M33: Understanding Area of a Rectangle
• 3M41: Understanding Perimeter of a Rectangle
• 3M41: Perimeter of Polygons
• 3M43: Same Area, Different Perimeter (FREE)
• 3M44: Same Perimeter, Different Area
• 4M16: Inches, Feet, and Yards on a Number Line
• 4M17: Rectangles with Equal Areas
• 5M33: Understanding Volume
• 5M35: Expressions for Volume
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8, Grades K-5, or Grades 4-8. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
• BASIC FACTS CARD GAME BUNDLES:Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets),Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets), Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets), Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!