Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These cards show fraction words and fractions as locations or lengths on the number line. Use for centers, stations, or group work. Play four fun games or try the online activity at BoomLearning that has a matching activity with 20 screens. Use for review all year! This set is the BEST SELLER in this store among hundreds of card sets across K-8. The code 4F13 is the set number. CLICK for Boom deck preview.
***The fourth thumbnail is designed as a pin to save to your math board.***
FEATURES OF PRINTABLE CARD SET
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• 4 wild cards to used during games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games to play
• A handy folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
• See the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide for a wide variety of activities and English/Spanish game instructions.
ABOUT BOOM DECKS
With your Teachers Pay Teachers purchase, users new to Boom Learning get a three-month free trial of student progress reporting for up to 150 students. Your trial includes the ability to make up to 5 free DIY decks. You may upgrade or cancel at any time. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure if your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck fi rst. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. If you do not subscribe at the end of your trial, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress. If you do not subscribe we will delete your student records 3 months after the expiration of the trial to protect student privacy.
RELATED DIGITAL OPTIONS
• Visit the K-8 Math Sense E-Games page to play a FREE online concentration game.
• See more digital resources in the BOOM Card Decks custom category.
OTHER GRADE 3 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
RELATED RESOURCES FOR YOUR SCHOOL
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW: Grades K-5. This overview includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• FREE MATH GOALS LEAFLETS: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8. These leaflets show all student-friendly goals, alignment with Common Core standards, and related resources for tracking and review.
Please FOLLOW my store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks! ~Angie