Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- These 14 versatile card sets will deepen students' understanding of key third grade math concepts. The card sets are quick-prep – just print 5 sheets of paper and cut the cards apart! These are FUN & EASY to use by kids with a partner or with a teacher, tutor, parent, or sibling. These activitie$26.99$35.00Save $8.01
FRACTION GAMES. Number Line models help kids understand fractions as lengths or locations between 0 and 1. Use for group work or share with parents to play with kids at home. This versatile card also set comes with access to an online Boom deck. Play four fun games or try the online activity at BoomLearning that has a matching activity with 20 screens. Use for review all year! This set is the BEST SELLER in this store among hundreds of card sets across K-8. The code 3F13 stands for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal. CLICK for Boom deck preview.
• For a PPT and Google Slides matching activity with these cards, click here.
• For a "print only" version (no BOOM cards), click here.
FEATURES OF PRINTABLE CARD SET
• 4 pages or printable math cards with 9 cards per page
• 4 wild cards to used during games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games to play
• A handy folding card storage pocket
• JPGs of 36 individual cards for discussion or assessments
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
OTHER 40-CARD PRINTABLE SETS FOR FRACTIONS
ABOUT BOOM CARDS
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
RELATED DIGITAL OPTIONS
• Visit the K-8 Math Sense E-Games page to play a FREE online concentration game.
• See more digital resources in the BOOM Card Decks custom category including FREE Mixed Review Decks with samples from various decks.
SEE LINKS TO MORE CARD SETS FOR GRADES 3-5 BELOW
Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes in your lesson plan book and use the codes as search terms to find the sets later on TpT.
40-CARD SETS FOR ALGEBRA DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
• BASIC FACTS CARD GAME BUNDLES:Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets),Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets), Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets), Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!