This product provides a card sort for definitions, terms, and examples and a vocabulary chart for completing.
The terms are:
greatest common factor
The cards may be sorted by individual, pairs, or small groups.
A set of larger (full sheet) cards are included for playing "Heads up, 7-Up". The directions for playing "Heads up, 7-Up" are:
1. Choose seven students to come to the front of the class. Give each one an index card with a math problem written on it.
2. Have the rest of the students put their heads down on their desk and raise one thumb.
3. Each of the seven students tap a friend by pressing their thumb down and handing the friend her card.
4. When all seven students have given away their cards and returned to the front of the room, say “Heads up, 7 Up”. The students holding the index cards stand.
5. Next you call out an answer. The student who has the problem that matches the answer has a chance to guess who gave it to her.
6. If she guesses correctly, she switches places with that child.
This product was created by Susan M. Walker.