Also included in
- These writing activities encourage students to carefully craft all of the elements of plot in their writing and to match voice with characters' actions and emotions. Students will have to analyze every element, making sure that they fit together like the pieces of a puzzle. The activities are narr$5.00$6.50Save $1.50
Other than the elements of writing, this is also a great lesson on teaching character perspectives, character traits, and the elements of a fairy tale.
- Students show they understand the elements of a fairy tale
- Students learn about different perspectives
- Students write a traditional story with a twist by writing from a different perspective
- Students use appropriate conventions while writing
- Students analyze character traits to develop their writing
- Students use appropriate paragraphing with details
This resource includes:
-An original example of a fractured fairy tale with organizers
-Student organizers/planners for writing
-Cover pages for a class book
-Cover pages for individual stories
-About the Author page
- Decorative Writing Paper
-A list of websites to use for traditional and fractured fairy tales.
Do you love a great deal?
Get this resource, Fractured Fairy Tale Writing Project, and two more creative writing resources at a discounted bundle price. It's only $5.00 for all three!
Creative Writing Bundle + FREE BONUS ResourceAdditional creative writing activities:How the Creature Got its Feature Narrative Writing ProjectSimile and Metaphor Poetry SetWriting Center or Activity Bundle (all 4)Halloween Writing Project- Spooky StoriesA Turkey's Troubles: A Thanksgiving Persuasive Writing ActivityMore Popular Resources:Reading Log Skills and Strategies Set
Literature Circle ActivitiesRead Aloud Journal SetAdd and Subtract Fractions w/ Uncommon Denominators BUMP Games BUNDLE I Have, Who Has Games for Polygons 3D Shapes PowerPoint GameMemory Book for Grades 3 and up (2 Versions)
Thanks for stopping by!