This unit will help you to compare and contrast fractured fairy tales and their original counterparts. Included you will find compare/contrast organizers for each of the fractured fairy tales listed below as well as a blank organizer that can be used with any two stories. There are also writing prompts that focus on point of view, comparing and contrasting the two versions of the story, and analyzing character trait development.
Compare and Contrast Organizers Included for the following stories:
* "The True Story of the Three Little Pigs" by John Scieszka (other pages also included to use this story for a complete study!)
* "No Lie, Pigs Can Fly" by Jessica Gunderson
* "Seriously, Snow White Was So Forgetful" by Nancy Loewen
* "Seriously, Cinderella Is So Annoying" by Trisha Speed Shaskan
* "No Lie, I Acted Like a Beast" by Nancy Loewen
* "Trust Me, Jack's Beanstalk Stinks!" by Eric Braun
* "Truly, We Both Loved Beauty Dearly!" by Trisha Speed Shaskan
* "No Kidding, Mermaids Are a Joke" by Nancy Loewen
* "Really, Rapunzel Needed a Haircut" by Jessica Gunderson
* "Honestly, Red Riding Hood Was Rotten" by Trisha Speed Shaskan
* "Believe Me, Goldilocks Rocks!" by Nancy Loewen
***Please note these books are not included in the unit. You can use this unit with one of the books, a few of the books, or all of them!
If you have any questions or suggestions about this product, please feel free to contact me at any time!