Fractured Fairy Tales Project | PDF and Digital Formats: This fractured fairy tales comparison lesson engages older students because they must read both the original and fractured fairy tale. Students use a Venn diagram graphic organizer to compare and contrast each fairy tale version and then present their findings to the class. Students can complete this assignment independently, in pairs, or in groups. This resource contains both PDF and digital (Google Slides) format.
Check Out The Bundle -12 Genre Book Reports
- Novel Suggestions
- Genre-Based Assignment Sheet
- Standards-Based Assessment Rubric
- Points-Based Assessment
- PDF and Digital Formats
- Individual PDFs for Google Classroom or other LMS providers
- Google Slides format for 1:1 technology classrooms
- "It is hard to find quality lessons on Traditional Literature. I really liked this product."
- "Perfect for what I needed. Keeps student interest at the end of the year."
- “Fantastic resource! Fun way to extend my literacy program.”
Other ELA Assignments:
- Book Versus Movie Comparison Analysis Project
- Book Flatlay Project
- Independent Reading Journal Assignment
- Novel Study Activities For Any Novel snorkelingforsavings
This resource is on sale for Wednesday, July 28th only as part of a special promotion. Find more deals for grades K-12 and information about giveaways !