NOTE- This is a plain-jane product, meant to allow you to collect and reflect on evidence as related to the Charlotte Danielson Framework for Teaching (Educator Effectiveness System in Wisconsin, or other systems that are used.) This is not meant to be a product to help you create a polished portfolio.
Here is what the file includes:
1) Binder Cover
2) Binder Spine (Trim to size to fit your binder)
3) Section Divider Pages for each of the 4 domains from Charlotte Danielson’s Framework for Teaching.
4) Domain Artifact Lists (A place to jot down the evidence you are collecting so you can make sure you are covering the various components)
5) Section Divider for your Professional Practice Goals (Include- reflections, evidence, etc)
6) Section Divider for Your Student Learning Outcomes (Include- data, reflections, etc)
7) Artifact Reflection/ Note Sheet (I recommend you copy for each piece, document which components are covered, the rationale for including it, and to track what you have uploaded to Teachscape)
Copy and/or print the section dividers on a colored paper and/or cardstock, and use page protectors with an index tab for binder organization.
Keep the Domain Artifact list right after each section divider without a page protector so you can write on it easily.
Keep artifact in page protectors, with the artifact reflection sheet for each piece.
This product was created to help myself and my coworkers as we prepare for Wisconsin’s Educator Effectiveness System. It will also be useful for any teacher who is evaluated using Charlotte Danielson's Framework for Teaching.
Thank you for your purchase! Positive feedback is appreciated!
Mrs. Reed’s ResourceRoom