Preschool: France preschool homeschool thematic unit. This is week 11 of 30 weekly units in our age 4 preschool curriculum program. 93 pages (137 pages including the classroom decor bonuses). Highly engaging, super fun and very organized program to delight both teacher and student alike and lead to a successful week studying the nation of France.
*Looking for a whole year's curriculum? Check out the 30-week bundle here *
Covers all academic areas in a three school time blocks per day and three days/week routine:
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on alphabet, focusing on letter sounds U, V & W this week
* U and V What Doesn't Belong Activity
* Fleur de Lis ABC Order Activity
* France Facts & Vocabulary Cards
* Letters U, V & W Handwriting Practice
* France themed book list
* Super cute lowercase u, v and w alphabet letter crafts (the letter u unicorn, the letter v vulture and the letter w whale)
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on counting 1-40
* Math Counting Visual Aid
* Ordering By Amount Practice
* Bread "Basket Case" Activity
* Shop Door Shuffle Ordering Activity
* Eiffel Elevator Mystery Number Order Activity
SOCIAL STUDIES / ART / COOKING
* My First Travel Notebook
* You'll be making baked brie
* Faux Lascaux Paintings craft
* Sidewalk Sequence Game
* Baguette Dash Game
* France-themed Action Cards
CIRCLE TIME BOARD PIECES
* How's the Weather
* Days of the Week
BONUS CLASSROOM DECOR
* France Themed Bulletin Board Header and matching vocab picture cards
* Weekly Center Bin Labels
* Storage Bin Labels
And much, much more!
This unit is part of a 30 weeks of units in the Home CEO Age 4 Preschool Homeschool Curriculum. Click here to buy the bundle and save!
Made with love by Home CEOs Maraya & Ashley, Chief Education Officers of the Pearson & Smotherman Families.
ALL PROFITS TO CHARITY
100% of profits from our TPT store are distributed monthly to over 30 outstanding nonprofit humanitarian organizations, so thank you for your purchase! Learn more here.
We use art primarily by Whimsy Clips by Laura Strickland with secondary sources credited within each document. We also use digital paper from PrettyGraffic and Erin Bradley Designs for my title pages. I use fonts by KG Fonts and Pablo Impallari. (All links included within the document).
Copyright 2016 Home CEO Inc.