Do you struggle to make Francophone countries culture come alive? Want to bring your students on virtual field trips to all the major French speaking countries without ever leaving your classroom? Want to convince even your most reluctant learners to speak French so they can visit all these beautiful places? This is a whole year of Francophone culture. Hours of lesson plans including 75 video clips, colorful photos, facts, nationality practice, flashcards, a research project, and much more. Save over 25% off regular prices!
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "WOW! So much information! Worth every penny!"
* "Amazing resource! Very comprehensive. This makes it so engaging for the students."
* "WOW. . . Incredibly thorough with TONS of information and activities. It is truly amazing and will serve my purposes perfectly and save me the TONS of time it would've taken to create these resources on my own."
* "Wow. Just wow. This is a huge resource that is going to be a huge help. Incroyable!!!"
This bundle includes:
* 6-8 colorful photos representing the people, places, food, festivals, plants, and animals from each country (can be used as a PowerPoint to teach about the countries)
* Large, small, and mini colored country flags
* 5 interesting facts about each country in French and in English
* Link to a song to help learn the African francophone countries
* Black and white country flags (color by number)
* Blank continent maps to label the countries
* Black and white map quiz
* Country/capital matching quiz
* Mini flags with nationalities to use for partner activities
* Nationalities classroom notes
* Nationalities homework practice
* Nationalities quiz
* Country/Flag Flashcards
* Country/Capital Flashcards
* 1-4 video clips for each country (some in French, some in English - lots of great cultural information)
* Francophone country search activity (students find evidence of French speaking countries in their daily lives)
* Francophone countries word search
* Challenges for more advanced students
* Research project
* Teacher guides
345 PowerPoint slides in total
This can be used for all levels of French learners from preschool to high school.
I included the countries with French as an official language, plus Morocco, where French is an unofficial second language: France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Monaco, Canada, Haiti, French Guyana, Morocco, Senegal, Mali, Niger, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Togo, Benin, Chad, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Guinea Equatorial, Gabon, The Republic of the Congo, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Rwanda, Burundi, Seychelles, Comoros, and
See the individual resource previews.
PowerPoint and Facts
Nationalities: Practice, Partners, and Quiz
Map Practice and Quiz
Flag Coloring Pages
Want all my French lessons?
Buy My French Store