Francophone Countries: Map Quiz, Practice, French Speaking Countries
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you houPrice $199.99Original Price $234.61Save $34.62
- Do you struggle to make Francophone countries culture come alive? Want to bring your students on virtual field trips to all the major French speaking countries without ever leaving your classroom? Want to convince even your most reluctant learners to speak French so they can visit all these beautPrice $39.99Original Price $57.92Save $17.93
- All My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 + 2 includes 4500+ pages of fun, engaging activities that will get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will savPrice $399.99Original Price $532.28Save $132.29
Use this Francophone countries map quiz and practice to help your students learn the French speaking countries and where they are in the world. Includes Google Slides and Google Forms for distance learning.
Here's what's included:
* 4 pages of map practice for 31 French speaking countries (all those with French as an official language, plus Morocco where French is the unofficial second language). The overseas departments and territories are not included in this resource. The country names are in French. (paper or Google Slides)
* 4 page map quiz (paper or self-correcting Google Forms)
* Memory tricks to help remember the countries (paper or Google Slides)
* Teacher notes and answer keys
* Link to a catchy song to help your students remember the African countries
* Speaking activity to teach the cardinal directions and reinforce the articles used with the countries (paper or Google Slides)
* Countries and Capitals Matching Quiz (Paper or Google Forms)
* New Feature: Create your own digital activity using these maps on TpT.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "I love this whole packet!!! It is so important to teach students that French is spoken in other places than France!"
* "These will be a great addition to my Francophone countries unit."
* "Great. Just what I was looking for and saved me the time to create it."
Want Francophone cultural activities for the whole year?