Also included in
- It's time to spice up your distance learning plans for French with some authentic cultural voices and resources made especially for use with Google Classroom™. Whether you need something fun and raucous to do with your French students, ER verb grammar instruction or some daily routine vocabulary pra$20.13$28.75Save $8.62
- Never wonder again what you're going to use to teach Francophone culture. This proficiency-centered bundle includes resources perfect for learning cultural competency even through distance learning like the French-speaking country bulletin board activities and webquest. The best selling set of Mardi$42.94$61.34Save $18.40
- Focus your energy back on your students in your comprehensible French classroom and get all the essentials you need for teaching present tense grammar, high-frequency verbs, and French 1 vocabulary in one place! This proficiency-centered bundle includes Francophone classroom decor, digital interacti$82.70$103.37Save $20.67
Take your French students on a virtual field trip experience to Martinique with this vibrant distance learning digital carnaval celebration! This exciting interactive resource connects comprehensible input strategies to real-life intercultural competence and travel vocabulary. Let your students discover the famous festival of Carnival through authentic francophone voices of locals and expert tourists! With over 30 links to videos and articles in French, your francophone culture unit on travel, beaches, the Caribbean, Black Francophone Identity, Aimé Césaire, or Martinique will come to life with real-life and meaningful language.
This task-based project allows students to explore the culinary, cultural, and natural wonders of Martinique through Google Earth™ and Youtube via Google Slides™, but is compatible with all digital platforms, such as Canvas, Schoology, and Microsoft Teams.
Author's note: This resource explores Martinique's history of enslavement through the eyes of French speakers with Martinique heritage and the inspiring library of work from Aimé Césaire, co-founder of the La Négritude literary movement, political leader, and anti-racist, anti-colonial activist for over 50 years.
It includes short French travel guides, short authentic videos and articles, and an explanation of the cultural perspective behind many modern tourist attractions, and Carnaval, plus some local gems - all in a
This is a comprehensible input digital resource with reading, writing, and interactive culture activities that pair perfectly with a travel or culture unit in French, from Level 1-3. It's LOW-Prep and completely self-paced, perfect for remote learning!
This resource for Google Slides™ and Google Classroom™ is a multi-day interactive tool for French high-frequency verbs and in present tense for French 1 or French 2 students. It also has a complete library of authentic French videos, perfect for level 3 classes,
- A high frequency vocab presentation in Google Forms™ with over 30 authentic videos and articles
- 30 slides of activities and links
- Beautiful photos from the region
- comprehensible input focused presentation of new vocab
- Repetition of key structures
- Intro to Carnaval traditions and video footage of 2021 celebrations and controversy with Covid-19
- A special focus on Aimé Césaire and La Négritude: Literary movement from Martinique + Sénégal on Black Francophone pride, anti-colonialism, anti-racism, and the elevation of all subjugated peoples across the globe
- A highlight of the artistic representation of enslavement, triangle trade, and heritage of Martinique with monuments and museums
- In-depth tour of the beaches and festival scene, both tourist and local
- French-speaking expert travelers and locals of Martinique give recommendations for key locations: food, museums, hotels, restaurants, important leaders, and the best beaches
- Complete Carnaval behind-the-scenes look at past and 2021 celebrations
- Math and French Project: budget-based travel itinerary for 3 different scenarios
- Self-paced individual activities over multiple days : perfect for distance learning
- 5-7 days of material
PSSST...save 20% on this resource and 30 others in the yearlong French 1 Curriculum Kit Bundle for Comprehensible Input Teachers
Follow my TpT store by clicking the green star above to be the first to find out about sales & events!
Read More on the Blog
You can read more about how I use comprehensible input in my high school world language classes at my blog-become a subscriber to receive the ultimate guide to transitioning to proficiency - the World Language Teacher Toolkit!
I'm here to support you through Distance Learning. What type of resource do you need?
FREEBIE- Digital Interactive Notebooks for High Frequency Verbs
Grab the 1st Edition in this Digital Interactive Notebook Series here
Get your lesson planning + self care dialed in:
Bring the party virtually NO PREP
Save big on current and future digital lessons: