This project goes with the book “Frankencrayon” by Michael Hall
How to make the “Scribble Mini Book”:
1. Use at least 3-4 crayons to create a scribble on the first page.
2. Add a mouth and some legs
3. Write about what your scribble might say
4. Attach the first page to the second page and cut along the dotted line. (Creating a flip book on the bottom of the page!)
5. Finally write about where your scribble would go!
- Draw a scribble and write about what it says/does
- Write your own comic starring the crayons and the scribble
- Create and colour crayon puppets to act our your own play!
For more activities based on books, take a look at Scaredy Squirrel
and Memoirs of a Goldfish!
Please leave feedback so I can continue to improve my products! Thank you!