All three of my Frankenstein comic books at a 30% discount to buying them separately. Included are 'The Walton Letters', 'Victor’s Story', and 'The Monster’s Story'. They all contain quizzes and other useful resources, and can be printed out in color, black and white, used as a slide show on a computer, or as a PDF e.book on a tablet. They can also be used on a SmartBoard. Fun materials for an introduction to Halloween!
The first comic in this series is free and can be obtained at;
Frankenstein Comic – KeyScenes 1
The Common Core states, 'There is a need in literature and social studies classes to evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats including visually and aurally.' I believe that comics and graphic novels can fulfill this standard and I hope you find this product an engaging way of teaching your students.
Depending on the comic there are some differences, but there are usually;
1. A PDF color version of each comic with a quiz for understanding at the end. This can be printed out or displayed as a slideshow on a computer or used as an e.book on a tablet.
2. The same PDF comic in black and white for easy printing.
3. A student answer print for the comic quizzes and dictionary tasks.
4. A student print that has a section for dictionary work and an exercise for practicing some of the more difficult words in each comic. (Monster’s Story only)
5. Two writing prompts to extend each lesson. (Monster’s Story only)
6. All of these also contain an ePub version for teacher's use on iPad.
All prints are in PDF format.
The 'Frankenstein' series are still available as individual comics and can be found on my store by clicking on the links below.
Captain Walton’s Letters
The Monster’s Story