This is the fourth part of my Frankenstein comic book series. A fourteen page graphic novel based on the Monster's Story section of the Frankenstein classic novel.The language has been edited to appeal to learners of ESL/EFL or it can be used as an introduction to younger readers of the Mary Shelley classic or any student who enjoys graphic novels. If you would like a free copy of my first Frankenstein comic (monster brought to life scene), it can be obtained here;
This product contains;
1. Three versions of the comic. A full version color PDF file, a color ePUB version. These can be viewed on various platforms including computers, e.book readers and tablets. There is also a black and white version for easy printing.
2. A student task sheet including vocabulary and writing exercises.
3. A student answer sheet for the vocabulary exercises and the questions from the comic book.
4. A teacher guide book with some useful links for use in class.
5. A short Quicktime video that can be used as an introduction to this part of the story. (The Monster Awakes)
Eventually, I am planning to make all of these and the videos into an interactive e.book, therefore I would greatly appreciate any feedback or advice you can give as to the usefulness of the product.
Also, a part of this series the short comic books, 'Captain Walton's Letters' and 'Victor's Story Part 1' is available in my store at;
Captain Walton's Letters
Victor's Story Part 1
Frankenstein Comic - The Monster's Story (Part 1)
by Paul Carr (kibishipaul)
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License