This super cute Frankenstein Hat Template includes all the pieces necessary to make the Hat pictured.
*It is highly recommended that you print the template pages on white card stock for more durability. You will need a stapler or tape, scissors, crayons/colored pencils or markers, and glue for this project.
1. Color all the parts to the Frankenstein Hat.
2. Cut out all the parts.
3. Glue or staple the top pieces of Frankenstein to the connecting band.
4. Staple or tape the connecting bands together to fit to your head.
5. Glue the eyes and the scar to the front of the connecting band.
6. Fold over the flap on the bolts and glue them to the sides of the connecting band.
7. Enjoy wearing your hat!