Frankenstein needs your help making and reading words. This is a great activity that can be done in a small group or as part of a literacy center. Pick and choose which letters you want to meet the needs of your students. This is also a great activity to use in the Special Education classroom.
This center activity consists of:
➢ Single letter cards
➢ Bossy R’s
➢ Recording sheet
➢ Blank cards
➢ Game Board
Putting the activity together:
1. Print out all cards on cardstock for durability
2. Print out Frankenstein
1. Lay Frankenstein in the middle of the table
2. Place the blue cards to one side of Frankenstein
3. Place the purple cards in a pile in front of Frankenstein
4. Place the red cards to the other side of Frankenstein
5. Pick 1 purple card and place in front of Frankenstein
6. Using the blue and red cards, see how many words you can make and write on recording sheet.
Thank you for your purchase. Please be sure to leave feedback and follow me for other learning materials.
Graphics, task card templates by:
Digi by Amy Alvis on Teacher pay Teachers