Frankenstein QR Mini Flip → I created this QR Mini Flip for my AP English students this year because I do not have enough textbooks for 90 students! Students can scan the QR codes in the QR Mini Flip to read novel chapters online. They can also go directly to audio recordings! This QR Mini Flip comes in color and blackline versions and is editable!
I've including the following tasks in this QR Mini Flip:
• Quick summary of entire novel task on cover
• Background: Students scan QR codes to record notes about English Romanticism, Mary Shelley, and Gothicism
• Letters: QR Code link to letters and audio & summary tasks
• Chapters 1-6: QR Code link to chapters and audio & summary tasks
• Chapters 7-16: QR Code link to letters and audio & summary tasks
• Chapters 17-24: QR Code link to letters and audio & summary tasks
• Allusions: QR Code links to summaries of Paradise Lost and Prometheus & discussion tasks
• Character: Students record questions, quotes, and observations about a free-choice character they trace throughout the novel. They work on this page after each set of readings!
• Themes: Students record questions, quotes, and observations about a free-choice theme they trace throughout the novel. They work on this page after each set of readings!
• Literary Devices: Students record at least one example of several literary devices featured in the novel
You can use this QR Mini Flip as a textbook replacement as long as your students have devices. If students do not have devices, they will need to work from a hard copy of the text.
This activity is also included in my Frankenstein Activity Mini Bundle
. Check out this fun bundle for a great savings!
This QR Mini Flip is a great addition to interactive notebooks. It is also a great study tool for the AP exam! Enjoy!