Also included in
- Hold students accountable for assigned readings with Frankenstein Reading Checks. For use with the original unabridged version by Mary Shelley.4 Frankenstein reading quizzesDivides the book into four (almost) equal readings10 multiple-choice questions for each reading2 formats (print view and list$5.99$7.98Save $1.99
- Writing a unit from scratch can be a monster. Save time with The Complete Frankenstein Unit and Teacher Guide. From pre-reading activities to during-reading lessons to extension projects to exam banks, this Frankenstein unit has what you need.Frankenstein Unit and Teacher Guide overview:Introduce$14.29$21.46Save $7.17
Make sure that students complete assigned readings with these four Frankenstein reading quizzes. Leading engaging lessons is easy when everyone is on the same page. Each Frankenstein quiz contains ten multiple-choice questions. Use with the original, unabridged version by Mary Shelley.
Frankenstein Quizzes schedule:
- Reading 1: Letters - Ch. 5
- Reading 2: Ch. 6 - Ch. 12
- Reading 3: Ch. 13 - Ch. 19
- Reading 4: Ch. 20 - Ch. 24
Frankenstein Quizzes contents:
- Print view (PDF and MS Word)
- List view (PDF and MS Word)
- Answer key (PDF)
Note: The print view uses a large font so that you can print two quizzes per page to save paper.
These Frankenstein reading quizzes contain comprehension questions only and are meant to serve as reading checks. No questions assess knowledge of literary elements. If you are assigning reading as homework, quiz scores can serve as an easy homework grade.
Also available: Frankenstein whole-book reading test