Also included in
- Looking for activities to engage your AP Literature students in Frankenstein while providing the context necessary for them to understand the text? This bundle of resources includes a creative writing task, a fun yet educational personality quiz, historical context on the Romantic and Enlightenment$4.50$5.50Save $1.00
Use this engaging resource to set the stage for Frankenstein and the Romantic Era for your AP Literature students. Including an engaging presentation on the characteristics of Romanticism, Mary Shelley’s life, and the characteristics of Gothic novels, this resource will expose your students to the big ideas of the Romantic era in an exciting way.
This resource includes:
- 25-Slide Historical Context Presentation going over Gothic novels, the Romantic and Enlightenment eras, and Mary Shelley’s life.
- Albatross Bingo: Hands-on practice identifying the tropes of Gothic novels found in “Rime of the Ancient Mariner.” This resource includes 24 Bingo cards aligned with the presentation included so that students can learn to identify historical elements within a literary work.
How to Get FREE TPT Credit to Use on Future Purchases:
- Go to the My Purchases page and you'll see a Provide Feedback button next to your purchase. Click on it and it will take you to a page where you can give a quick rating and add a short comment in order to receive TPT Credit that you can use for the purchase of your choice!
Want to be the first to know about store discounts, sales, freebies, and new products?
- Scroll to the top of this page and click on the Follow Me button next to my profile picture. This will ensure that you'll get updates about everything going on in my store!
Let's be social! Come connect with me!