Also included in
- Hold students accountable for assigned readings with Frankenstein Reading Checks. For use with the original unabridged version by Mary Shelley.4 Frankenstein reading quizzesDivides the book into four (almost) equal readings10 multiple-choice questions for each reading2 formats (print view and list$5.99$7.98Save $1.99
This Frankenstein test is useful in determining if students read with fidelity. It works great for summer reading or assigning the novel as extra credit. Use with the original, unabridged version by Mary Shelley.
Frankenstein Test contents:
- 20 multiple-choice questions
- 2 short answer prompts
- 1 extended response prompt
Frankenstein reading test files:
- Print view (4 pages, PDF and MS Word)
- List view (5 pages, PDF and MS Word)
- Answer key (PDF)
Frankenstein reading test (whole book) contains comprehension questions only and does not assess knowledge of literary elements. If you wish to shorten the test to multiple-choice only, omit the last two pages.
Also available: Frankenstein Quizzes (4 readings)