Frankenstein (Adapted) Vol.1
A comprehensive range of resources covering Volume 1 of a specially adapted text of Frankenstein -suitable for spec. ed students, ESOL students, foundation level reading and writing.
* A 20 slide presentation containing the adapted text.
* A PDF of the presentation you can print out.
* 3 word search activities.
* 3 writing worksheet activity handouts with a list of 10 words the students may not be familiar with from the text so they can learn the words and increase their vocabulary. There is also a complete the sentence activity. The students need to choose which is the correct missing word from the list. There is also a word search for each of the writing activity handouts using the same list of words. Repetition and use of the unfamiliar words ensures they are remembered by the students.
* 2 reading comprehension quizzes with short answers - true/false, multiple choice, short answer.
* Highlighting unfamiliar words in the story activity and recognising words they do know.
* 2 fill in the missing words from two letters in the text.
* Write a postcard activity.
* Answer sheet.
Vol. 2 will be available soon.