Initiate your students to cubism in this original Halloween project!
Your students will have to create Frankenstein in the manner of Picasso, an unforgettable artist!
This is a quick project with only a few materials needed!
-Grade 3 and up
-Perfect for junior high and high school
-Black wax crayons
-Coloured construction paper (about 10x 13 inches)
This document contains:
-Complete instructions to achieve this project with explanatory photos
-4 drawings of Frankenstein to offer diversity in the artwork
-Drawings of eyes, noses and mouths in the manner of Picasso
-One information page on Picasso and Cubism.
Takes about 2 periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.