Also included in
- This is a growing bundle. Please read the product description carefully to understand which resources are included and which have not yet been added.In order to engage students, help them understand the relevancy of topics, and complement other class activities and lessons, this bundle includes view$21.44$33.50Save $12.06
- This mega bundle contains all of my resources for the first half of a psychology course! Resources Include:Unit Fact or Myth GamesUnit Bingo GamesMovie Viewing GuidesEpisode Viewing GuidesProjectsExperimentsSimulationsTask CardsPreview & Review ActivitiesClasswork & HomeworkIndividual &$147.16$283.00Save $135.84
- These three viewing guides make great Halloween activities in a psychology classroom! They cover fear, superstitions, and different psychological perspectives in engaging ways. Each viewing guide includes a color-coded key for easy grading. Includes:Frankenweenie Psychology Viewing GuideBrain Games:$4.48$7.00Save $2.52
Students will review key concepts of the psychoanalytic, behavioral, social learning, and developmental theories of psychology by identifying them in the movie Frankenweenie (2012).
- 10-question viewing guide
APA National Standards for High School Psychology Curricula:
- Scientific Inquiry Domain - Perspectives in Psychological Science - 1.3 Describe perspectives employed to understand behavior and mental processes
Watching the Video:
- The movie is about 1 and a half hours long. Optionally, extend the activity by having students discuss with a partner, group, or the whole class.
- At the time of creating this resource, this episode is available for streaming with a Disney+ subscription.
- The movie is rated PG for thematic elements, scary images and action. Refer to the IMDB Parental Guide for more details.
This resource is compatible with the TPT Digital Activities Tool and by purchasing, you will have access to the original PDF as well as a digital version with an interactive layer on top. You can assign this to your students through GoogleClassroom, they can complete it on a laptop or tablet, and you’ll be able to review their completed work and return feedback, all on the TPT platform.
- Mean Girls Psychology Movie Questions
- 28 Days Viewing Guide
- When a Man Loves a Woman Viewing Guide
- Experimenter Viewing Guide
- Stanford Prison Experiment Viewing Guide
- Experimenter Viewing Guide
- Introduction to Psychology Bundle
- Introduction to Psychology Fact or Myth
- Psychology Correlations
- Psychology Research Methods Project & Rubric
- Introduction to Psychology Bingo
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.