In this pack, you will find over 20 separate subjects and predicates in Spanish to create over 400 sentence combinations.
This activity can be easily used to teach and then as a station/center.
These strips are a great way for students to practice their handwriting, reading, grammar and comprehension skills.
With these sentence strips, the student can:
1. Match sentence strips to create sentences that make sense.
2. Form silly sentences. Students draw a sentence strip from the subject pile
3. (red chevron) and one from the predicate file (purple chevron). They read the sentence, copy and illustrate it on your choice of recording sheet.
4. Identify the noun and verb in a sentence.
5. Add adjectives to make the sentence more interesting.
6. Write their own subject or predicate if they pull an empty strip.
You can print the strips in color or you can print them on two different colored cardstock.