This product consists of at least 20 Frayer model vocabulary posters related to linear equations. The posters have spaces for the students to add a) a definition, b) visual depiction, c) usefulness, and d) how the student can remember the term. A blank template is also included so that you add your own vocabulary terms.
I assigned my students two vocabulary term posters to complete. My students were allowed to search on the internet for definitions, visuals, and usefulness. "How they will remember" is a personal creation. I encouraged creativity! The best were posted on my word wall.
***Also included in this product are pages of the Frayer Model Vocabulary Cards, 4-per-page, to make a booklet of vocabulary terms and a cover sheet for the booklet.
The vocabulary terms so far are:
3. Horizontal Line
4. Vertical Line
5. Ordered Pair
7. Parallel Lines
8. Perpendicular Lines
9. Coordinate Plane & Quadrants
11. Slope Formula
12. Solution to System of Equations
13. Standard Form of Linear Equation
14. Slope-Intercept Form of Linear Equation
16. System of Equations
17. Types of Slope
18. x & y intercepts
19. Solving a System by Substitution
20. Solving a System by Elimination
21. Solving a System by Graphing